If it is luxurious bath time you are missing then look no further than our range of bathlifts from Joerns. Our range of battery powered bathlifts are slim line by design and offer that extra space in the bath to comfortably relax and ease those daily aches and pains away.
Operated by a lightweight, ergonomically designed handset that floats in the water, providing easy control at your fingertips. For that extra warmth and comfort all the bathlifts come complete with detachable, washable soft covers in choice of colours to match your decor. The bathlifts are portable, compact and simple to install in your bath in seconds, without any adaptions. If you have a bathing problem, bathlifts are the ideal solution for you.
- Easy to charge battery
- Easy to remove with self releasing suction cups
- Simple to operate with waterproof, floating hand control
- Comfortable, machine washable, anti-bacterial cover mats available in blue or white
- Robust scissor mechanism
Bronev offer one of the most comprehensive and flexible ranges of hoists available. Combining strength with lightness, these hoists offer maximum comfort to the patient, ease of use and reliability to the carer.
The hoist has been carefully designed to provide ease of operation with your security and comfort in mind.
Constructed using the highest quality components and materials to produce a strong robust hoist, it will provide years of reliable service
- Failsafe overspeed governer giving automatic braking for absolute safety.
- Carry bar automatically stopped at top and bottom limits.
- Dual emergency lowering devices:
- battery power and manual wind down.
- Specially protected battery charger.
- Fire retardent ABS cover.
- Lifting capacity: 160kgs (25 stone). Larger model lifting 230kgs (36 stone) also available.
- Ultra quiet in operation.
- Advanced soft start system and smooth running eliminates sudden movement, adding greatly to the feeling of security.
- No trailing cable and no distance limitation because of battery operation.
- Simple re-charge: just park in the charging area after use.
- Sturdy handset: safe for use with wet hands.
- Hygenically padded carry bar rotating through 360° without twisting the lifting strap.
- Radio noise filtered to avoid interference with other electronic equipment.
- Comprehensive range of slings available.
Special Track Features:
- Light and very strong aluminium, finished with tough white coating.
- Strong unobstrusive bracket system.
- Special backing track available allowing unsupported spans of up to 5 metres.
- Available in straight lengths or a variety of curves.
- Easy to operate turntable.
- New H system giving endless design possibilities and ultimate freedom.